Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Glad to be cool

Here's the latest--running behind like always. I decided to go to monthly but I didn't even make that deadline (which would have been August 31).

9/5/2011
5 months after last chemo session

It's coming in really curly and grey. I mousse it down on the top and up in the back so it looks darker than it really is. The ends, especially, are really light (white?). I am able to part it now (with enough mousse) so it's looking more deliberate than accidental. When the mousse starts to wear out, I just wet it down again. It's been great to have short hair during August and is a breeze to "fix" in the mornings but I'm still looking forward to longer hair.

1 comment:

  1. I love it..."more deliberate than accidental"...this could be a new motto for my life.

    ReplyDelete