Friday, September 30, 2011

Growing...

9/30/2011
six months after last chemo session

Very kind people constantly tell me my hair looks great. I think they're all headed straight for the celestial kingdom...

I saw my oncologist yesterday and have been declared officially healthy and completely DONE with cancer. I'm through with treatments and don't plan to ever need them again so life is very good. My final surgery (cosmetic only) is scheduled for October 17 after which I can turn my back on this past year and truly feel like I'm back in the human race again. Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news!! I hope everything goes well with the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Much to young to be a grandma! But I am so excited for you to be a grandma! I love you and I am so happy that you are turning your back on the last year. Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete