Thursday, June 30, 2011

Filling in

I have begun going places without my wig since it's so hot now and have even deceived myself into believing that I have hair. It looks so much more covered to me than it did before and, although I still can't actually comb it, it kind of lays one way or the other.

6/30/2011
3 months after last chemo session

My mom was here last week and was surprised at how fast it was growing. She could see a difference in the week she was here. (Of course, not wearing the wig means it doesn't get flattened as much so maybe it was just standing on end a little more often.) A friend of mine dropped by two days ago and I was au naturel. She didn't act shocked or anything but she did say, "So when is your hair going to start growing?" :(

6/30/2011
3 months after last chemo session

2 comments:

  1. Hey...I was gonna say that! Denise, you DO look beautiful. That Ash is a smart cookie.

    ReplyDelete